Food is ripe for innovation
The global population is on track to reach 9 billion by 2050. What are all those people going to eat?
We need to find new ways to deliver protein and calories to everyone. Our approach to food hasn’t changed much over the last 100 years. We need to look for new ways to raise nutrition in the poor world while shifting some of our choices in the wealthy world.
Fortunately, there are thousands of plant proteins in the world, and many of them have yet to be explored for use in the production of meat alternatives. Food is ripe for Innovation.
- Bill Gates: Food Is Ripe for Innovation (mashable.com)
- What Bill Gates Believes Is The Future Of Food [Video] (psfk.com)
- The 3 Companies That Bill Gates Thinks Are Shaping The Future Of Food (fastcoexist.com)
- The year the Valley embraced sustainable food innovation [GigaOM] (gigaom.com)
- 3 Plant Proteins That Reduce Belly Fat (expertscolumn.com)
- Bears Committing Suicide, Bill Gates on Food, Vegan Medicine and Other Vegan News (changeforayear.com)
- Bill Gates Advocating For Big Cut In Meat Consumption (planetsave.com)
- Surprise! Plant Protein vs Animal Protein (veggloverherbaltraditions.wordpress.com)