In a report by News.com, the study found that the time spent by Australians for social media usage has gone up this year, as smartphones have become the most popular way of accessing social media. Sensis digital partnerships and innovation executive general manager Kelly Brough said the study indicated the large growth of social media in Australia.
It was also the first time smartphones took over laptop computers for social media usage. The survey presented figures about various locations of social media access. Of the people surveyed, 34 percent logged on at work, 13 percent at school 18 percent in car, presumably from the passenger’s seat, 44 percent in bed, 7 percent in bathroom and 6 percent in the toilet.
Brough indicated that social media is important to people as part of their daily routine Australian social media users had an average of 258 friends, followers or fans, and women were more likely to use social media and share frequently Lack of interest and privacy concerns was the reason why Australians avoided joining the social media networks.
A total of 65 percent online Australians use social networks, added the report.
- The network is taking over our lives (news.com.au)
- 7 Ways You Can Effectively Lose Social Media Followers (business2community.com)
- How To Use Social Media To Help Non-Profit Organizations (nismonline.org)
- Athletes and social networks (fieldoo.com)
- Pew: 94% Of Teens Use Facebook, Have 425 Facebook Friends, But Twitter & Instagram Adoption Way Up (marketingland.com)
- Why Samsung Gear is not completely a success ?
- What Makes Samsung Such An Innovative Company?
- Je suis Charlie : no innovation without free ideas
- Happy new year 2015 with the 777 wishes!
- The third industrial revolution and the digital age
- IBM Watson, the beginning aware artificial?
- Solar Impulse 2: On the way round the world
|Noble Thoughts on The third industrial revolutio…|
|analyse. on BYOD to Work: Advantages vs.…|
|kaos muslimah on BYOD to Work: Advantages vs.…|
|olivierlehe on Why Samsung Gear is not comple…|
|Lea on Why Samsung Gear is not comple…|